Thursday, April 26, 2007

Yesterday Was Dr. Day

Whew! What a day yesterday was. I had a follow up with my allergist and my mother-in-law had an appointment with a new neurosurgeon due to back issues. We left at 7:45 am and didn't get back home until about 4:00 pm.

My allergist appt. went well. All of the blood tests came back negative so far which means my food allergies are not as bad as they could be:) My asthma is a bit out of control and we are currently working on getting that completely under control. Once that is under control completely I will have to go through more skin testing. This is going to be a bit of a slow process but I am confident it will be worth it in the end.

My mother-in-law's appointment went well also. The doctors want to exhaust all non-surgical procedures before they even contemplate surgery. We like their approach very much. She has to do an MRI and then another consulation with another doctor. Then it looks like she will start with some injections. Hopefully, these will give her some relief.

No comments: