Friday, April 20, 2007

Looking Forward To A Nice Weekend!

This weekend is suppose to be in the 70's & sunny! It is about time....I just hope it sticks around now :) That being said, we will probably be working on paperwork in the office:( Oh well at least we have a lot of windows in the office:P

I found a local wireless internet provider for the laptop.....woohoo! I was able to get the aircard loaded & the internet up & running. Let me assure you that is great because I am not a techy by any means....lol.

We may be getting a very nice big new garage at the house:) If we do my hubby won't have to mow near as much yard....lol. The estimates should start coming in next week & then we will make the decision from there.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! Enjoy the weather!






No comments: