Wednesday, April 4, 2007

What A Day!

This has been a very long day. I had to go to a new allergist today. My current is retiring. I was very apprehensive as many of the things this allergist does is quite different from my old allergist. I must say after meeting the doctor I was impressed with him from the get go. He is very knowledgeable & treated me with respect. He also acknowledged my knowledge of allergies & in no way was he condescending. I must say I wasn't thrilled with having 64 sticks stuck in my back though. I think we are on the right track here. I still have some apprehension but I am going to give this new doctor a try. We are going to have to go slow because of reactions but I think I am most comfortable doing that anyway.

1 comment:

lkmanitou said...

Glad to hear it went well with your new allergist :) Well...apart from the whole getting stuck with 65 needles at once bit.