Thursday, April 12, 2007

2 ER Visits in 4 Days

Easter evening I got a call from my MIL. She needed to be taken to the ER. She wasn't feeling well & hadn't been for a couple of weeks. I think we got home around 1 am. I took her to her family dr. for an already scheduled appt. then on Tuesday.

Then last night I get a call from my mom. My mom has some health issues already. As I rush to her I am on the phone & determine that an ambulance should meet me at her place. She definitely needed checked by a doctor. The ambulance went into the wrong apt. complex and as I am trying to flag them down I go into an asthma attack. My rescue inhaler didn't seem to do to much rescuing. Anyways, she was taken to the ER & was discharged around 12:30 am. I stayed with her for a bit to make sure that she was feeling alright. I got home around 2 am. I sure hope this is the last of the ER visits for awhile.

No comments: