Tuesday, April 17, 2007

It Has Been A Bit Hectic Lately

It seems like I haven't wrote for more than a week. It has been a hectic weekend/week. Last week my schedule kept me up quite late on 4 of the 7 nights. As I get older I can tell that is harder for me to handle. So far this week 2 nights out of 3 I have went to bed much later than I should as well. Today I am tired. We picked up our new king size bed Sunday. I love it and so do the boys. Hopefully tonight I can turn in earlier than usual & get caught back up on my sleep.

I would like to take a moment to remember everyone involved with the Virginia Tech tragedy. My condolences to the ones who have lost family members. My prayers to the people who's lives have been personally touched by this unimaginable tragedy. May God Be With Each And Every One Of You!

No comments: