Friday, August 3, 2007

WOW! It Has Been Way Too Long!


Well July proved to be quite busy. We took some time to ourselves the first of the month then I spent the rest of the month playing catch up. I have gotten my first 6 months summarized so I am now in good shape. I just need to get busy & get July done.


We have been spending many of our weekends at the lake. That is such a different world & oh so relaxing! I have gotten many pictures of the boys on the pontoon particularly. They really love to go for a boat ride & you can see the enjoyment in their eyes!


Mack is getting so big. He is growing like a weed. All the boys are doing very well & Reesie is giving Odie a run for his money at being the biggest momma's boy. Hershey has been wanting more mommy time lately too. Of course I don't mind:)


We will be having family pictures done at the end of the month. Once each of the boys turn 5 months we get their pictures taken professionally. At that time we also do a family picture.


Hopefully I will be better able to keep up better here lately. It has been a very busy summer. Hard to believe summer is over half way over:(

No comments: