Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Things Are Going Well

Things have started slowing down a bit which means I am stressing less:) The boys I think are glad that things are settling down as well. It's hard to believe that labor day is just around the corner. This summer has flown by. We have been able to enjoy the lake since about mid June & will miss the boat rides. I do believe the boys will miss them more though. They do love to go boating.



I have been taking a lot of pictures of the boys. Of course this is nothing new to me. Even hubby gets into taking pictures of them, it is so sweet. Here are a few pictures we took over the last couple of weeks.

Here are the boys all buckled in & ready to head to the lake.


The first half of the weekend was raining. This was good napping & lounging weather.
Here is one of Reesie posing for his daddy to take his picture.
Here is Hershey giving me a wink.
Here they are waiting for mommy & daddy to get to the pontoon & get the door open.

No comments: