Wednesday, January 2, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Well as 2008 begins I wish all a happy & properous year ahead! Normally, I don't make resolutions; however, I will say that in this year I would like to become healthier, become more organized, procrastinate less, & be more tolerant of others.
We had a wonderful Christmas. The holidays are so very busy. I baked cookies with my niece which we do every year & it has become a tradition that I look very forward too. I also made ornaments with some of my nephews. This is a tradition we started a couple of years ago & we have a blast doing it.
The beginning of the year brings tax time......UGH! I can't say I am looking forward to this but I will be glad when it is done....hopefully by the end of February if not before.
Here are a few pictures of the boys playing in the snow & with their hats & scarves on that their Grammy got them for Christmas. Also there is a group shot that we got for Grammy for one of her presents. She loved it.









No comments: