Sunday, May 6, 2007

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

Gee I can't believe it has been a week since I last posted. This last week kept me pretty busy with errands & trying to get caught up in the office. Today is going to be a lazy day (other than doing laundry). This coming week has me busy most of the days out of the office. So I will take today to rest up for them.

We were going to start putting the boats in the lake this weekend, but the weather has just not cooperated. It rained yesterday & it is extremely windy today. Next Saturday they won't get put in either as I have a bridal shower to attend for my beautiful niece! Maybe we can get at least the pontoon put in & go for a spin on Mother's Day! I am looking forward to going for a pontoon ride & I know hubby & the boys are as well. I am anxious to see how Reesie handles his first boat ride. I am sure he will be apprehensive but I know the other two will show him the ropes in no time.

No comments: